Monday, July 17, 2006

Oh my gosh....

Wow...There's someone apart from me reading this? (And clearly, looking at some of the typos I let get through here, I'm not reading it nearly close enough before hitting the little post button...)

I know I just posted something a few minutes ago, but that was before I got any feedback! I thought this was just for me, but I've discovered that it's kind of fun to have an audience - even if it is an audience of one.

So Reese, thanks heaps for commenting. It's made my day, and given how bad it's been so far, that's quite the achievement. Incidentally, I had a peek at your blog too, and it's got some amazing photos. Love where you live! And yes, I know, that should be posted in the comments on your blog too - it will be, but there's only so much stealthy office internet use I can squeeze into one day! Sadly, my own blog seems to take up most of it today.

Again, thanks!!! And if anyone else happens to stumble across this (I'm guessing that's the only way to find me, since I'm not exactly telling the world about doing this), please feel free to comment - especially if it's nice.

5 comments:

C.A. Johnson said...

What time is it there?

Killi said...

Almost 5pm. Almost home time! Not that I'm looking at the clock every 10 seconds, or anything. It's more like every 5.

C.A. Johnson said...

It is 1 am here....

Killi said...

Wow, you're up late. Sorry if it takes me a minute to figure out how to reply to these things. I'm still very new to this whole thing, and experimenting on how the hell it all works! But thanks for the comments!

C.A. Johnson said...

Off to bed. Don't worry, you will hear from me, again. And hang in there... You will get more people looking and commenting. It just takes some time. You will get a following. Some of which, just to warn you, you wont want, so don't ever reveal too much personal information. I learned the hard way, so believe me....