Thursday, February 26, 2009

The New Deal

OK people, here's the deal. In an attempt to discover if there are more people looking at this than the two that I know about, I hav put a counter on my profile. I don't have great hopes of reaching double figures, to tell the truth. But it would be nice to see that someone out there is looking.

OK, I'll be honest. I was bored and was playing with the 'add gadgets' heading in the settings panel. Dear god I'm sad. Straight home from work to sit on the couch and tell myself to move, to make dinner, to wash some clothes. But I'm still sitting here.

It's been a long day. I can barely see straight from staring at the many-coloured lines of drawings on the computer screen at work. Some days I wonder if it's worth it. And then I think of all the things that I want to do, and all the money that is needed to do them. I think of all the giggles and fun times I have with the girls from work. And I think of the alternatives to working without winning the lottery. So yes, it's worth it.

So, the new deal is, I'll stop griping about work. I'll lever my butt off the couch and I'll get onto all those chores. And in return, the counter of visitors to this site will tick over at a healthy rate.

Yeah. Right.

No comments: